This is one of those throw whatever you’ve got in the fridge or pantry in it recipes: ham, asparagus, feta, squash or zucchini, peppers and onions, Brussels sprouts…the list goes on.
Yield: 2 servings (roughly 3 cups)
- 4 eggs (organic, free range please!)
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- 2 Tbs chia gel (for instructions click here)
- whatever ingredients you usually prefer in your omelets
- dash of sea salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 425
- Grease small glass serving dish or oven safe dish with coconut oil
- Chop all vegetables, meats and cheeses and pour into greased dish
- In separate bowl whisk; eggs, baking soda, chia gel, salt and pepper
- Pour egg mixture over vegetables
- Bake for 35-45min
Serve right away!
This is a great dish to make if you’ve got house guests.
Simply increase the recipe and bake for a few more minutes.
They’ll wake up to the smell of yummy fresh-baked breakfast quiche.