Yield: Roughly 2 12oz glasses
- 1 large handful of strawberries
- 1 lime
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 tsp chia gel
- 1 tsp honey
- 3 cups water
- Wash all fruit.
- Fill blender with 3 cups water and about 2 cups ice.
- Add in strawberries whole, the stems have nutrients too!
- Zest the entire lime and squeeze juices into blender.
- Pour in honey.
- Add Salt and Chia gel.
- Blend and enjoy! Drink now. Since this recipe has no fillers the ingredients will separate. It will be frothy when fresh, but its super yummy!
Feel free to make this Limeade with any fruit you have lying around; blueberries, raspberries, watermelon, you name it!