Killer Easy Garlic Bread recipe
this Killer Easy Garlic Bread is almost effortless to prepare.
- Bread. I love gluten-free Canyon House Bakery white bread but you can use whatever you’ve got lying around.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Ghee (lactose free clarified butter) or butter if you’re doing dairy.
- Chopped Fresh or Dried Basil
- Chopped Fresh Garlic or Garlic Powder
- Optional: Grated Parmigiano-Reggiano or Pecorino Romano. You can use goat and not cow’s milk cheeses because they’re less acidic and gentle on sensitive skin. Or use a vegetable or nut based version.
- Salt and Pepper!
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place bread on pan. Pick your oldest, darkest, tastiest pan for this recipe, you’ll get the best flavor.
- Smear lightly and evenly with ghee, then, drizzle olive oil over bread.
- Sprinkle the remaining ingredients atop.
- Pop in oven for 5 minutes or until golden brown. For extra crispy bread and golden cheese turn on the broiler for 3min after baking.
***You can also use this same recipe for croutons, just chop your bread into 1/2 cubes and spread on the sheet.
Enjoy your killer easy garlic bread with your favorite dish or top your favorite salad with fresh warm croutons.
try it with D’s Famous Homemade Spaghetti Sauce!