This recipe is bursting with flavor and almost effortless to prepare.
- Bread. I love gluten-free Canyon House Bakery white bread but you can use whatever you’ve got lying around.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Chopped Fresh or Dried Basil
- Chopped Fresh Garlic or Garlic Powder
- Grated Parmigiano-Reggiano or Pecorino Romano. I use goat and not cow’s milk cheeses because they’re less acidic and gentle on my sensitive skin.
- Salt and Pepper!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place bread on pan. Pick your oldest, darkest, tastiest pan for this recipe, you’ll get the best flavor.
- Drizzle olive oil over bread.
- Sprinkle the remaining ingredients atop.
- Pop in oven for 5 minutes or until golden brown.
Enjoy your garlic bread with your favorite dish (check out my homemade spaghetti sauce recipe) or top your favorite salad with fresh warm croutons.